Core Workshop 1: The Definition of Love
Relationships often fail because we do not know our values in love or where we truly want our relationship to go. How can we build a successful relationship if we don’t know what we need from the relationship long term? To live and attract the love we want in our lives we must first define what love is to us as individuals.
The Definition of Love workshop includes a series of exercises that helps attendees explore their love values and identify their own needs for love.
After this workshop you will have a better understanding of the love you know and need, and have the tools to help you start bridging the gap so you can start living the unconditional love you deserve.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are tired of the trial and error approach to dating;
- You are unsure what it is you want or need from a loving partner;
- You know what you want from a partner, but the relationships don’t seem to ultimately work out;
- The excitement you have with your new partner seems to fade after a few months of dating;
- You are unsure how to communicate what your needs are from love to your partner; or
- You want to learn more about who you are in love and relationships.
Price includes all workbooks, workshop exercises, and supplies.
Upcoming Dates & Times:
Fall workshop schedule will be posted soon!
1231 S Wabash Ave (One Block from Roosevelt CTA stop)
Enter through the Dunkin’ Donuts
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations and transfers may be made up until 5:00p CT the day before the workshop. No Cancellations or refunds will be made after the deadline or for missed sessions.
All workshop participants have a 7 day money-back guarantee.